01/10/2006

Corridor views

It dawned on me today while I was doing nothing at all and cleaning the showers that I haven't posted a picture of my room, or a picture of more corridor members, so here's a quick post to address that fault of mine. First up, my room:


The picture doesn't quite do it justice, and there's a little bit room by the window that you can't see. Mine is the desk and bed on the right. As for corridor members, it was Amadeo's birthday last week and Javi wanted a picture of us all to give to him. It's still not complete, but the result improves on the previous picture by adding Rita, Antje and Marta on the left:

1 comment:

Stu said...

You have bunks!! Now's THAT's cool.

Just droppped by to tell you that you are now the proud owner of one copy of Brownlie's long and tedious book on Public International Law. Enjoy! ;)