30/11/2006

The end of an Era

Today marked the official ending of the first three months in Utrecht with the departure of Emma and Laura for the green pastures of England. They've been almost constant companions, and it's not overstating things to say that the past three months have been tremendous fun and it's going to be very strange without them both being around. Things already seem a little quiet and less lively on the corridor.

It was good last night to have a corridor drink in the local Irish pub to say 'goodbye', and I think I speak for everyone on the corridor when I say that a return visit is not only anticipated, but positively demanded. So here's to our Nothern lasses;


Unfortunately I no longer have any excuse to spend my time baking/chatting/watching Friends and hence might actually have to get some work done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Brings a tear to my eye so it does! Miss you xx

Anonymous said...

:( Miss you Jack. Its so nice! but do not fear we will be back! xxx